$0.00 – $30.00
Register as a government, non-profit, community group, and/or frontline community member organization.
Are you a business, nonprofit organization, government agency, community group, frontline community member organization, or individual working to improve the environment of our region? Please join us as a vendor at this year's Expo! Vendors receive a booth space, table, and chairs (upon request). Registration will remain open until Friday, March 31, 2023.
Frontline Community Member Organizations: Regardless of for-profit status, those organizations owned, operated, or that directly serve frontline communities are welcome to register free-of-charge. We describe frontline communities as those that tend to experience inequity in multiple ways, whether being historically underrepresented, underserved, or made vulnerable; experiencing lower quality of life outcomes before COVID-19; or now experiencing worse impacts from the COVID-19 economic and health crisis. Frontline communities also include those expected to experience the first and worst consequences of climate damage. Frontline community members include individuals from one or more of the following backgrounds:
- Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC)
- Speak English as a second language
- Living with a low household income
- Ages 16-26
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersexed, Asexual, including those questioning their gender identity or sexual orientation (LGBTQIA+)
- Living with three or more generations in one home
- Living with more than one family in one home
- Living with a disability
- Immigrant or refugee
- Experiencing homelessness
- Completed formal education less than or up to a high school/GED level
This event is hosted by the City of Tacoma’s Office of Environmental Policy and Sustainability. For questions email email@example.com or call (253) 591-5172.